Provide general program information and/or general position overview. Example: The [Name] Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a [Job Title] to work in our [City, State] office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the [Contract/Program Name] mission. In this mission we…
Leidos is looking for a Functional Analyst to support Incident Management on the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program.
The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multi-sourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Assist with the Incident Management process that will restore service operation as quickly as possible with minimum disruption to the mission, develop and document processes and procedures regarding interfaces, interaction, and responsibilities between various levels of support and any other internal or external persons or entities that may report an Incident, receive an Incident, or support the resolution of Incidents.
- Monitor Incident details, status, and progress through to resolution.
- Monitors, tracks, and reports on Number of Incidents and number of major Incidents, and Time to respond and time to close.
- Monitors, tracks, and reports on Number of users supported by user type, and Number of devices under management by device type.
- Conduct analyses, measure various areas of performance, and develop process improvement initiatives.
- Assist in reviewing or creating documentation pertaining to technical fields.
- Analyze business and user needs, document requirements and translate into proper system requirements specifications.
- Document requirements and specifications in accordance with program and enterprise level standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate and participate in feasibility studies and implementations.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Four (4) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- Proficient in analyzing and understanding highly technical information particularly in areas of business and project planning.
- DoD IAM Level 1 Security certificate: Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), or CompTIA Security+ CE
- ITIL Foundations background
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills and the ability to effectively brief senior customer and corporate management on program technical, financial and operational status
- Ability to gain internal support and consensus; ability to operate independently using solid judgment and without extensive supervision or feedback
- Well-developed reasoning and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to manage risk
- Ability to establish an effective working relationship with customers, technical staff, managers and peers; ability to motivate employees and ensure engagement
- ITIL Foundations v3/4 Certification
- ServiceNow experience or like ITSM
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.