Leidos is seeking a Tier 2 NOC (Network Operations Center) Support to join our Corporate Network Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our Enterprise Network Infrastructure, support business units activities, and be a team leader. You will be working with a team using processes defined by Engineering as well as our vendors.
- Network management and troubleshooting.
- Review reports to help with capacity planning, switch ports, and capacity planning of our carrier connections.
- Review and analyze reports that show repeat network or hardware errors and address the issues before they impact our customers.
- Address break fix / reactive troubles within the time allotted per our SLA.
- Perform audits of management tools to ensure hardware has been recorded accurately and to ensure copies of configurations are being properly recorded.
- Provide support for documentation surrounding outages as well as other break fix events where an understanding and remediation of the event is processed.
- Provide leadership and training to more junior team members.
- Create Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and improvement plans for the team.
- Conduct Baseline Configuration Audits (BCAs) prior to each test events.
- Ensure all changes to the process methods and processes are properly approved, communicated.
- Facilitate and distribute meeting minutes for Engineering Change Review Board (ECRB) as required.
- Participate in Technical Review Boards (TRBs) as required.
- Conduct analysis of hardware vulnerabilities as reported by CIS and work with engineering to remediate.
- High School Diploma or GED with 5 years of relevant experience in Network Operations Support; or Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of relevant experience in Network Operations Support.
- Demonstrable experience with leading a technical team while working with leadership and engineering to provide new solutions that support company objectives.
- Ability to collaborate well with stakeholders (work closely with the stakeholders).
- Desire to work in a high business tempo environment that spans many LAN/WAN technology disciplines.
- US Citizenship and able to obtain security clearance.
- Strong experience with the following: Cisco switching configuration, Cisco Nexus, Cisco VPN / VRF, F5 BIG-IP, F5 Portal, or F5 Load Balancing (VIP) skills.
- Strong Aruba or Cisco WiFi skills.
- CCNP or equivalent desired
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.