Be part of a dynamic team in providing legal and technical services to support the Department of Justice and other U.S. Government agencies. From emails and instant messages, to serves, electronic devices, and social media systems, we’re equipped to meet the challenge of forensically capturing, reviewing, and illuminating the “smoking gun” evidence. Join us and make a difference.
Leidos is looking for a top notch candidate to provide legal support services federal agency customers in Washington, DC on complex criminal matters.
This position is expected to start on June 1, 2021. However, employment is contingent on ability to successfully obtain a minimum of a Public Trust Waiver prior to your start date as well as the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Suitability Determination for the duration of this position
Overtime and travel may be required as needed with proper authorization. Individual may support any division/section within depending on the needs of the office at time of hire.
Duties may include the following but not limited to:
May support case management team and/or filter team.
Provides oversight functions for Data Specialists performing file manipulation, loading, conversion services, exports, and productions and quality checks of loads and exports;
Develops, evaluates, and modifies methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use with COTS products and litigation support applications;
Performs quality assurance of all EFP services;
Responsible for ensuring that incoming productions are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications and when deficiencies are found, provides EFP Manager with detailed notice of deficiencies;
Recommends process improvement to ensure high quality, timely and cost-effective methods are utilized;
Prior experience with supporting criminal litigation; and
Experience with audio-visual data, including the processing and the tools utilized to analyze it.
The above mentioned duties may be performed as single functions or in combination with one another. One is expected to perform duties as defined by the contract in conjunction with the statement of work.
- Proven excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Requires knowledge of litigation discovery process, and the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) workflow.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, including Windows, document review software, and encryption methods.
- Experience with LAW, IPRO, Relativity or other document processing platform.
- At least five years’ experience performing eDiscovery roles including but not limited to electronic files processing (EFP), image and data file conversion, data culling using review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and data analysis.
- Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and under pressure extremely important.
- Ability to work and interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff.
- Ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player in a professional office.
- Skilled in meeting and dealing with people in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Some walking, standing, bending and carrying of small office items
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Experience working in a Government and/or Litigation Support environment in conjunction with basic qualifications, preferred.
- Knowledge of Government’s IT environment, including office automation networks, PC and server based applications preferred.
- Familiarity with ICONECT, Relativity, MS Office Suite, and West LiveNote valued.
- Undergraduate degree preferred-preferably in computer science or related field.
- Prior experience with criminal litigation support.
- Current or active clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.