Leidos is seeking a Sr. HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join the National Solutions Operation.
This HRBP will be responsible for the HR strategy and solutions for a division within National Solutions Operation. The HRBP will be entrusted to partner with the client VP, leadership team and HR team to develop and implement HR strategies, approaches and day-to-day actions that support the growth and execution objectives of the business. This individual will also work as part of a team in the implementation of the HR strategy for the group. The HRBP will collaborate with clients, HR functional centers of excellence and other team members to help lead and drive organizational change, talent development, leadership development, employee engagement, employee relations, workforce strategy, strategic talent acquisition, new business proposal support, organizational design, compensation approaches, diversity and inclusion, performance management, etc. The HRBP will utilize business analytics to measure and continuously improve organizational effectiveness.
The selected individual will also be the lead for special projects for National Solutions, potentially including Human Capital analytics, Talent Management, Performance Management, Merit planning, strategy development, etc. Individual will take the lead, working as part of a team, in solving complex HR challenges within the division as well as across the operation. In addition the selected individual will support the Intelligence Group Workforce Pillars.
This organization strongly believes in employee growth and development, and seeks to create an environment where every employee can achieve their potential. Taking initiative is rewarded. Special assignments tailored to the desires and growth areas of each team member are the norm. The organization operates in an environment where collaboration and teamwork are valued, and are guided by the shared Leidos values of Integrity, Innovation, Agility, Collaboration and Commitment.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 12 - 15+ years of relevant experience with broad HR subject matter expertise including significant experience as HR generalist/Business Partner.
- Experience in HR disciplines such as employee relations, talent management, leadership development, performance management, diversity and inclusion, staffing, compensation, etc.
- Ability to apply for and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
- Proactive solution designer and deliverer who takes initiative and is resourceful in creating and implementing agile solutions that deliver results.
- Strategic thinker who also has strong attention to detail.
- Strong consultative skills with experience in coaching, influencing, and building effective relationships.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills with an ability to diagnose and support data-driven decision making.
- Thorough understanding of US labor laws.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with others and willingness to jump in and do what’s needed.
- Ability to keep on top of many tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience working for a Government contractor or other highly-regulated environment preferred.
- HR professional certification.
- Current or previous Leidos/SAIC experience.
- Experience supporting proposals and assisting organization with winning new business.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Business Partner
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.