The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking an Infrastructure Security Specialist in Bethesda, MD.
- Act as a technical expert in providing hands-on, administrator support Dynatrace. Responsible for implementing monitors, maintenance, configuration, integrity, tuning, and troubleshooting
- Lead the architectural development and implementation of Dynatrace in monitoring applications (Tomcat and ColdFusion), cloud and on-premise servers (Linux and Windows), and databases (Oracle and POSTGRESQL). Analyze performance, establish baselines and create alerts
- Serve as the incident liaison in diagnosing and resolving issues, engaging System Administrators, Network Engineers and Developers as needed to troubleshoot and resolve performance issues
- Develop and maintain reports, custom views, custom metrics, alerts, and dashboards to track the overall application and infrastructure performance and health
- Create and maintain technical documentation, SOP’s and wiki’s
- Conduct training and knowledge transfer sessions for staff
- Dynatrace SME with hands-on experience in deploying, administering, maintaining and configuring Dynatrace in an Enterprise setting
- 5+ years of experience configuring applications and cloud infrastructure performance monitoring for Windows, Linux and Oracle systems
- Hands-on experience in designing and configuring services in AWS environment
- Understanding of container technologies (Tomcat and Docker) and application technology stack
- Must have basic troubleshooting skills and ability to interact across departments to communicate issues and seek resolution
- Proven experience with automation, specifically software deployment, monitoring automation, and configuration management
- Strong script writing skills using Jmeter, bash, Python and PowerShell
- Experience in creating Dynatrace SOP’s, user guides and configuration documentation
- Technical writing skills to develop and maintain security documentation
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and 5 years of related experience.
- Security certifications (CISSP, CEH, Security +) preferred
- Knowledge of Grants Management and Health Care related support activities, processes, and regulations are preferred
Must be able to obtain Public Trust
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.