The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Project Management professional to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Support the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) for East Asia (EA) on national-level intelligence and strategic issues, including developing a broad range of written products.
- Working with the ODNI, IC, and others to engage in working groups and projects implementing Unifying Intelligence Strategies and other IC or USG strategies and policies.
- Preparing updates for ODNI/IC seniors as well as White House and congressional overseers, with government review and approval, as appropriate.
- Aligning projects with Unifying Intelligence Strategies and other IC or USG strategies and assess performance against intelligence gaps identified therein.
- Coordinate working-level administrative and logistical integration between and amongst IC Strategy Boards as well as the analytic and collection enterprise.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of multiple IC integration projects, monitor execution, and assess performance.
- Helping to ensure projects are aligned and responsive to Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Evaluation (IPPBE) deadlines and milestones.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher related to the position requirements.
- Ten (10) years of project management experience, planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- Ten (10) years’ experience related to the Near East area of responsibility (AOR)
- Three (3) years’ experience working with or in the IC.
- Specialized experience with China economics, technology, and/or environmental issues.
- Proficiency in collaboration and coalition building.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in mission management.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.