Leidos is seeking a Biomedical Data Specialist who will provide technical support to the Division of Strategic National Stockpile (DSNS).
The DSNS supports research projects within a broad range of medical research fields and military health. The Biomedical Data Specialist will work across several departments and vendors in support of various clients at the DSNS. This is NOT a laboratory research position. This position is located in Atlanta, GA. Some travel is required.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and provide reports on the repair, calibration, preventive maintenance, charging, and tracking of all types of life support biomedical equipment, devices, instruments, and systems with basic to moderate complexity.
- Review work orders and service reports on preventive maintenance of life support biomedical equipment.
- Provide support, development and/or leadership guidance on serviceability.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures and applicable Federal regulations.
- Perform extensive quality control procedures on client data
- Populate Oracle database with client data accurately and efficiently
- Respond to team member requests regarding data prior to client meetings
- Interact with team members to ensure client expectations are met in a timely manner
- Execute and update Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to data quality control
- Conduct analyses of research portfolio data and research outcomes and assemble data to prepare tables, graphs, and slides
- Perform function and operation of monitoring systems
- Perform function and operation of life support equipment
- Ability to perform function Medical Device Data Systems (MDDS) in order to review reports sent by vendors
- Ability to perform medical device integration
- Draft a variety of reports for government customer meetings
Bachelors with 4 years of related experience.
Knowledge of Bio Med Logistics
Knowledge in hardware and software troubleshooting
Knowledge in Microsoft Office suites
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Data Scientist
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.