Leidos has an opportunity for a Tactical Systems Operator (TSO / 1A8X2) Airborne Cryptologic Certification Training (ACCT) Mode Instructor to work at Will Rogers Air National Guard Base, Oklahoma City, OK. Candidates must possess a current Top Secret/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
The TSO ACCT Mode Instructor is responsible for training 361 ISRG personnel, in accordance with (IAW) Operational Tradecraft and Training (OTT) / Training and Certification (T & C) / NGW-ITOS certification guidelines for Mode 1, 2, and 3 operators. The candidate will also obtain and certify 361 ISRG personnel in future Modes as they become available/required. The candidate will teach regularly scheduled initial and recertification Mode courses. The candidate will be required to develop, maintain and implement Cryptologic Mission Certification Training (CMCT) material and curriculum IAW 361 ISRG training guidance and approved Program of Instruction (POI). In addition to courseware the candidate will also utilize, and assist in developing scenarios for, the Tactical Systems Emulator (TSE) Aircrew Training Device (ATD).
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with TSO subject matter experts and tacticians on operational trends and analysis in order to provide tailored and up-to-date ACCT training.
- Review, develop and update/adjust TSE scenarios in accordance with the approved Syllabus of Instruction (SOI)
- Provide instruction as an Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) subject matter expert and National Security Administration (NSA) certified instructor in support of Air Force systems, Cryptologic Operators (CO), and quick reaction capabilities.
- Track and implement changes to certification requirements
- Liaise between ISRG, subordinate squadrons, and elements of the IC
- Conduct routine certification training and testing of Air Force Tactical Systems Operators (TSO), to include: classroom instruction, test proctoring, implementation of practical training scenarios and certification evaluations…
- Assist with developing, teaching, and implementing a program of instruction (POI) for training of TSOs in advanced tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) for collection and exploitation of current and emerging technological protocols.
- Assess and evaluate emerging technologies and associated operational TTPs to support government analysis regarding the potential inclusion of new equipment and methods into SIGINT training.
- Bachelor's degree required and 8+ years of related experience (Related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
- 2+ years of aircrew experience, 2+ years of experience operating SIGINT systems and related equipment preferred
- 2+ years of experience with supporting and analyzing high value target analysis databases
- Current TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Must have previous experience as an A-STG operator
- Must possess a minimum of Mode Instructor Certification in one of Modes 1-3 and Mode Operator Certifications in two of Modes 1-3; with the ability to obtain Mode Instructor Certifications in all three Modes.
- The candidate must have a thorough understanding of the TSO mission and Mode certification process.
- Must have the ability to work independently and function as part of a dynamic team.
- The candidate must also possess effective verbal and written communication skills
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.