Do you want to grow your career and be part of a team solving critical challenges that affect the world?
Leidos Civil is leading the way in solving internationally pressing issues, including:
- Energy engineering – Restoring power during hurricane efforts; helping communities achieve significant energy savings
- Environmental management – Delivering innovative environmental solutions and wildlife conservation plans
- IT infrastructure modernization – Helping 2+ million citizens recover from identity theft; maintaining global biometrics systems
- Transportation security solutions – Securing U.S. borders with 1200+ radiation and explosive monitors; designing vehicle solutions that save lives, reduce congestion, and boost fuel efficiency
If you desire to be an integral part of a dynamic team of science and technology leaders, then Leidos Civil is the place for you!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies”
Leidos has an immediate need for an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant to support the Energy Solutions Operation. This a a temporary position with a possibility becoming permanent. The position is located in our Framingham, MA office. The Office Manager/Administrative Assistant will be responsible for maintaining office operations and providing technical project support to project managers and technical staff as an active member of individual project teams from the proposal stage to close out in accordance with firm’s standards and policies.
The Administrative Assistant will support the Project Managers in the Commercial Energy Division of Leidos in a variety of tasks.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Support development of Independent Engineer Reports, including:
- Set up project folders according to Leidos guidelines;
- Adhere to Leidos’ policy guidelines in compiling and preparing reports;
- Process and input edits from multiple subject matter experts;
- Format and proofread the report using the standard template;
- Manage multiple drafts and issue new versions as drafts develop;
- Finalize report, when required.
- Prepare monthly construction reports.
- Prepare various Independent Engineer certificates and issue to financial institutions.
- Manage and download data.
- Create data management sites using Box.
- Schedule travel using Concur.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Prepare monthly invoice cover letters.
- Follow guidelines for electronic filing of work products and documents and setting up client files.
- Assist in preparation of contracts and task authorizations.
- Perform other general administrative duties requested by your supervisor or Project Managers.
- Undertake special projects, as necessary.
Background must haves:
- High school diploma and 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Highly skilled in MS Word, and experience using MS Word templates and styles.
- Strong proofreading, grammatical, and formatting abilities.
- Able to manage and prioritize workload from multiple Project Managers.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to produce high-quality products in a deadline‑driven environment.
- Confident can-do attitude.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.