Leidos currently has an opening at Cannon AFB New Mexico for a Tactical Systems Operator . The TSO will provide support to our ACC ISR program .
The 363rd ISRW/361st ISRG/43rd IS currently has an opening for a Tactical Systems Operator (TSO / 1A8X2) Airborne Cryptologic Certification Training (ACCT) Mode Instructor to work at Cannon AFB, NM. The selected candidate trains 43 IS personnel in initial and recurring mode certification in accordance with (IAW) certification guidelines specific to governing guidance. This includes but is not limited to Tradecraft and Compliance (T&C) certification guidelines for Mode 1, 2, and 3 operators. Certifies 43 IS personnel in future Modes as they become available/required. Develops and maintains Cryptologic Mission Certification Training (CMCT) material and curriculum (TSO System Emulator (TSE) and non-TSE material) IAW 361 ISRG training guidance. Performs administrative duties associated with TSO instruction and mode certification.
- Responsible for training 43 IS personnel IAW certification guidelines specific to governing guidance. This includes but is not limited to Tradecraft and Compliance (T&C) certification guidelines for Mode 1, 2, and 3 operators. Certifies 43 IS personnel in future Modes as they become available/required.
- Teaches regularly scheduled initial and recertification Mode courses. Develops and maintains Cryptologic Mission Certification Training (CMCT) material and curriculum (TSO System Emulator (TSE) and non-TSE material) IAW 361 ISRG training guidance.
- Liaises with TSO subject matter experts and tacticians on operational trends and analysis in order to provide tailored and up-to-date CMCT training. Reviews, develops and updates/adjusts TSO TSE scenarios in accordance with established CSP goals.
- Prepares course curriculum. Coordinates, schedules, and conducts classroom and training events. Tracks and implements changes to certification requirements.
- Liaises between ISRG, subordinate squadrons, and elements of the IC. Performs administrative duties associated with TSO CSP training as required.
- Develops beginner, intermediate, and advanced continuation training (CT) material (TSE and non-TSE material).
- Advises and gives recommendations to the training flight for adjustments to flying priorities in order to accomplish Cryptologic training priority.
- Advises and provides recommendations to the training flight concerning issues related to aviation progression in relation to cryptologic performance.
- Makes and maintains databases (like Excel) to accurately provide data to key command decision makers.
Note- This is a Temporary position.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline and 4 years' experience and/or minimum of 8 years Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) experience with U.S Department of Defense or other U.S. government agency. Additional experience may substitute for a degree.
- Prior Mode Certifications held.
- Prior TSO or ground-based equivalent job held in other branches or other agencies.
- Candidate must have experience with flying operations.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Knowledge of intelligence collection processes.
- Knowledge of SIGINT collection capabilities.
- Knowledge of SOF/ISR operations abroad.
- Usage of reporting databases.
- Knowledge of airborne ISR operations
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Ability to learn and use/teach new software quickly
- Knowledge and ability to use all MS OFFICE application, especially excel and word.
- Knowledge of basic IT operations.
- Knowledge and ability to manipulate PDFs.
- Prior Flight Instructor
- Prior School House instruction experience
- DSO or TSO qualification held previously
- At least one deployment
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.