The Joint Air-Ground Integration Support (JAGIS) Team at Leidos currently has an opening for a Systems Technician to support the Air Combat Command (ACC) Headquarters, Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Hampton, VA location. This is a high visibility critical position assisting the JAGIS team work Joint integration issues to include Joint Fires integration, systems interoperability issue and command and control development and assessment.
- Conducts organized analytical assessments and evaluations of C2 systems.
- Research, identify, and make recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all aspects of the C2 and Joint Airspace Operations.
- Provide technical direction, strategy, and cross coordination with related C2 Joint warfighting initiatives in direct support of the warfighter
- Leverage C2 Systems expertise and experience to support client with Joint Operations.
- Assist with C2 technical efforts and organize interfaces between mission partners and military technical and management staff.
- Conduct reviews, provide analysis, and support staffing of Joint Airspace initiatives
- Bachelors degree with 10 years relevant experience, Masters Degree is highly preferred. 4 Years of additional experience can substitute for a Bachelors degree.
- Must have a background in Joint airspace systems execution, development or management.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of Department of Defense Command and Control (C2) Systems.
- Must currently posses a SECRET security clearance and have the ability to obtain a TOP SECRET SCI security clearance after beginning work with Leidos.
- USAF/USN/USMC/USA command and control (C2) systems experience.
- Air Operation Center experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.