The Defense Group of Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Specialist to support efforts for the OCONUS Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) portion of the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract located in Yokosuka, Japan.
The Defensive Cyber Security Specialist will support the Project Manager as one of the key members of our program team.
The candidate will provide leadership in the execution of information security management services providing a broad range of information security activities and operations at an approved level of security across the enterprise.
SMIT is the largest IT services program for the Navy; inclusive of cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport.
Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
- Provide security configuration management (SecCM) of CS devices.
- Detect and correct defensive cyber operation activities.
- Perform forensics and remedial action on cybersecurity incidents.
- Report defensive cyber operations statistics.
- Ensure workstation and server compliancy with McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS) requirements.
- Identify cybersecurity incidents using HBSS, Tenable Security Center, RedSeal, McAfee Security Information and Event Manager (SIEM), and other automated tools.
- Implement and manage CS capabilities to include:
- network access control;
- endpoint detection and response;
- assured compliance assessments;
- anti-malware software, hardware and appliances;
- phishing/whaling detection and prevention;
- anti-spam detection and prevention;
- security information event management and log management;
- web security techniques and technologies.
- Manage data at rest services.
- Manage intrusion prevention and detection systems.
- Manage security information and event management tools and services.
- Manage audit and accountability services.
- HS diploma and 6 years of experience, 3 of which are specialized in defensive cyber operations.
- Experience operating, maintaining and administrating endpoint security detection and response services and solutions.
- Experience operating, maintaining and administrating host-based security detection and response services and solutions.
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification
- CompTIA Security+ ce Certification
- US Citizenship and a DoD Secret Clearance
- 10 years’ experience across a broad-range of programs with increasing responsibility in overall information assurance and cyber security support for a broad range of program security solutions including security configuration and management services; data protection, anti-virus, malware detection and protection; host-based and endpoint security solutions; and audit and accountability services.
- College degree (B.S.) in Information Technology, Information Assurance, Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or a related discipline
- CISSP or CASP+
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation