Leidos is currently seeking a Strategic Communications and Operations Targeter to support a program in Vienna, VA. This position will require an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance in order to be considered for this position.
This position will include the following:
- Leverage full suite of targeting tools, customer classified databases, and exploitation of social media to perform Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) analysis on strategic communications and other activities.
- Review operational traffic and draft substantive cables, which highlight results of research and analysis, as well as provide guidance to shape customer activities and objectives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of collection plans and operational activities focused against high priority targets.
- Coordinate closely with peers, management, customer components, and broader Intelligence Community partners.
- Provide regular written updates and verbal briefings to customer management regarding research, analysis, and operational guidance.
- Support a variety of operational and targeting efforts for customer, including the identification of potential operational leads and opportunities for action by customer.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI w/ Polygraph.
- Candidates must possess strong written and oral English, and possess proficiency in reading.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong communication skills, analytical ability, and solid interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Candidates must be able to perform job requirements independently and in team environments and must have ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Candidate must have ability to conduct online media research, retrieval and integration of all-source data from various sources including classified sites, unclassified sites, and finished intelligence.
- Candidates must be familiar with cable and IC report writing styles and specific USG classified databases and targeting applications.
- Arabic-language capabilities, including ability to read and listen to Arabic-language media and documents.
- Familiarity with marketing techniques, statistics, and experience with standard intelligence databases, systems and procedures.
- Candidates should have experience applying methodologically rigorous solutions for measuring effectiveness of programs.
- Experience and/or training on Python, data science, or technical collection/exploitation.
- BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Experience in HUMINT operations, Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) analysis, intelligence analysis/targeting, or regional/functional expertise in areas of interest to USG.
- Additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.