The C-130 Avionics Instrument Systems Technician shall perform work that applies a broad theoretical and practical technical knowledge to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Organization & Intermediate level inspections and servicing for avionics/instruments system.
- Troubleshooting of discrepancies and avionics/instruments.
- Training of RSAF personal.
- Tracking and maintaining C-130 avionics/instruments system anomalies on GOLDesp.
- Remove, repair and replace system components.
- Review and evaluate QC Reports and take corrective actions.
Supervision of Avionics Flight personnel
-BA/BS and ten (10) years of directly related experience OR fifteen (15) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
-Ability to learn, understand and apply electrical and avionics principles used in the aircraft industry as they apply in the following areas:
- High level of proficiency with regards to Glass Cockpit technology.
- Efficiency in inspection and maintenance service of Avionics/Instruments Systems.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in C-130 aircraft documentation & manuals.
- Knowledgeable in all C-130 Aircraft models.
- Ability to evaluate C-130 Avionics Systems.
- Must be able to demonstrate past examples of cultural adaptability and ability to establish a trusted professional relationship with an international customer.
- Arabic language proficiency.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.