Leidos Innovations Canada has an opening for a Change Management Consultant to provide support to a Royal Canadian Air Force Command and Control program based in Gatineau, Canada. The successful candidate(s) will join a team of IT professionals collaborating on C2 systems, IT modernization programs, and integrating legacy and future applications. The position entails leveraging previous expertise supporting these types of C2 systems.
In this mission, the successful candidate will:
- Develop change management policies, procedures, metrics, forms and tools.
- Monitor the implementation of the change management process as it relates to hardware/software and related applications.
- Ensure all users are familiar with the change management processes and systems (through various communications means, both oral and written);
- Utilize configuration management processes and activities to investigate the source of problems, complete reports on designated systems, perform audits, and coordinate release management activities;
- Assist in the design, planning and rollout of software releases;
- Monitor the management and use of any supporting tools and facilities;
- Provide routine updates to TA of outstanding/pending RFCs.
- Assist with training and associated training material and briefings / presentations on an 'as requested' basis;
- Upgrade/install latest versions of various software under the purview of the TA
- Update various documents associated with the LCMM of AF system capability.
- Maintain data related to change management in the CMDB; and
- Provide project management support as directed
- Canadian citizen, Hold a Secret clearance
- Oral and written communication in English
- Demonstrated experience working in a classified environment,
- Must hold a two-year college level certificate in computer science with a combined experience of two (2) years demonstrated experience in providing Configuration and Change Management support OR a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in providing Change Management support for an IM/IT infrastructure.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience providing change management support in the rollout of IT infrastructure (hardware and software) to various DND stakeholders/clients, federal government departments and agencies, in Canada and internationally
- Demonstrated experience providing Change and Configuration Management support using an ITIL-compliant toolset, producing software release documentation and managing the software release rollout.
- Experience working with Oracle and Axios Assyst
- Training in IT software, experience with IT best practices, relevant IT certifications, quality assurance.
- Ability to communicate in French
- Familiarity with SharePoint
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:20
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.