The CIVIT division within Exploratory & Mission Support (EMS) is looking for a dynamic financial strategist to join the Enterprise IT team help to develop our key capabilities for future growth. It is an exciting time to join this growing team to help develop strategies for our future business. A successful candidate is adept at working cross functionally with Program Managers, Finance leadership and Government Compliance. This role will act as the Service Center Manager for CIVIT’s Investment Centers (Mission Support Services (MSS), Datacenter Operations and Technical Solutions (DOTS) and CLOUDBank (Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure).
- Act as the Service Center Manger and central point of contact for the CIVIT Investment Centers in accordance with Service Center Policy PR-FN-3.17
· Prepare periodic allocations for MSS, DOTS and CLOUDBank for month end close
- Provide program teams applicable invoices/backup to support allocations on the ledger, as required
· Work closely with the Program Manager to maintain accurate EACs for each Investment Center; explain periodic variances from EAC projections against AOP
· Monitor Purchase Orders (POs), including funding, approving invoices and tracking subcontractor labor
· Coordinate and allocate P-Card purchases as required
· Prepare periodic accruals per Leidos policy PR-FN-3.37
· Work with Accounting and Program Finance to ensure allocations are recorded to the ledger on the proper Project ID each month; submit Journal Entries as needed
· Submit Monthly Variance Comments to Government Compliance; explain variances from plan submitted to DCMA
· Complete annual Service Center Plans (in Q3) for submission to Government Compliance and subsequently DCMA
- Successful candidate will be teamed with our IT leadership to conduct market analysis, develop strategies and provide executive presentations to management.
- On an ad hoc basis provide proposal pricing support, month end close of IT services provided and work with internal customers to ensure successful delivery of services.
- Will need to be a motivated self-starter who works well independently in developing market analysis and translating that information into data models that can be presented to executive leadership.
· Excel/modeling skills including use of formulas, pivot tables, and Macros
· Demonstrated ability to quickly comprehend processes and learn systems / tools
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment, while managing multiple priorities and tasks
· Effective interpersonal (written, verbal, and presentation) skills
· Requires a BA degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
· Working knowledge of Service Centers
· Experience monitoring Subcontractor Labor
· Experience with Leidos systems including: SPO, Concur, Vector and Costpoint
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.