Leidos is looking for a Technical Lead to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program.
The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multisourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, project and/or program, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Interactions involve client, project and/or program negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision-making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- Develop innovative approaches and solutions, using non-quantitative tools and guidelines from past experience
- Serve as an advisor to senior leadership regarding the technological aspects of the organization.
- Provide technical expertise to assist senior leadership in shaping and achieving the organization's strategic vision, operational and tactical goals.
- Requires deep understanding of and ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts of technical
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalency
- Four (4) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- Ability to achieve Public Trust clearance
- IA Technical/Management Designation: IAT III, IAM III and CE - IAW DoD Approved 8570-M Baseline Certifications, must possess One (1) of the following for EACH required designation:
- IAT Level III:
- CASP+ CE
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- IAM Level III:
- CISSP (or Associate)
- CE: Associate (professional preferred) level certification for supported technology as approved by the COR
- IAT Level III:
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills and the ability to effectively brief senior customer and corporate management on program technical, financial and operational status
- Ability to gain internal support and consensus; ability to operate independently using solid judgment and without extensive supervision or feedback
- Well-developed reasoning and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to manage risk
- Ability to establish an effective working relationship with customers, technical staff, managers and peers; ability to motivate employees and ensure engagement
- ITIL Foundations v3/4 Certification
- ServiceNow experience or like ITSM
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Solution Architect
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.