Leidos is looking for a 75% time to full-time Sr. Instructor with demonstrated expertise in analytic training and instruction to assist with the administration, instruction, and coordination of a training program for intermediate and advanced level professionals. Candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph to be considered. Qualified candidates are skilled at executive level program coordination, communicating with diverse groups, strategic planning, program coordination and logistics, assessing curriculum against learning objectives, and classroom instruction.
The successful candidate will be required to provide support to a dynamic training program delivering intermediate and advanced training on a variety of topics. The candidate will be responsible for collaborating with other program instructors and subject matter experts to design a course syllabus; get program approvals for the course design; coordinate with the registrars and relevant stakeholders to offer the course; manage the logistics and planning of the course (secure rooms/set up calls, etc.); identify, secure, and engage outside experts to present at the courses including clearly communicating learning objectives and logistics; ensure classes room smoothly by providing onsite coordination during class; instructing when required; and conduct post course evaluations and communications with students and program stakeholders. The Sr. Instructor may be required to work with the multimedia team to plan and record outside experts and assist with the development of on-line course materials by providing both substantive expertise as well as instructional expertise. This position requires some local travel.
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 12+ years of direct knowledge of and substantial experience with intelligence analysis techniques.
- At least seven (7) years of experience working as an analytic manager and/or analyst.
- At least ten (10) years of experience with the analytic techniques, tools, methods/procedures & approaches to analysis used in the IC, as well as the academia and the private sector.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and at least two (2) years of direct substantial experience in delivering and applying the curriculum, instructional and teaching techniques, and evaluation methods.
- Experience in teaching, instructional design, and/or course facilitation and delivery in the IC.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, networking, and organizational skills.
- Experience providing logistical support with demonstrated planning skills including a high attention to detail, strong problem solving skills, quick thinking, and an ability to operate independently.
- Instructor certification or equivalent (such as CPLP or other industry certification).
- Possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Fifteen (15) or more years of direct knowledge of and substantial experience with intelligence analysis techniques.
- Ten (10) or more years as an analytic manager or senior level analyst with a broad understanding of the analytic issues and challenges faced by analysts.
- Experience supporting or conducting advanced or executive level programs.
- Master’s Degree or higher.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.