Leidos ASP/TSA has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant’s position is responsible for providing direct administrative support to 60+ American Nationals and 170+ Foreign Nationals which include Leidos direct hires as well as subcontracted employees. The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Administrative Manager.
• Assist the Administrative Manager in all day to day administrative operations to include daily attendance accountability, processing vacation requests and PTO oversight, timesheet assistance, maintaining administrative databases and files, producing weekly and adhoc reports, and responding to employee questions.
• Assist employees with issues related to Payroll and Benefits, Medical and Dental benefits, and other administrative requirements.
• Generate Personnel Files for all new hires, and keep files for all American National employees updated as required.
• Assist the Senior Eastern Program Coordinator with routing documents for Foreign National employees through USG entities.
• Assist with the onboarding and repatriation of employees; to include processing for Common Access Cards, arranging travel plans, processing expense reports for employee reimbursement, assisting employees with New Employee Orientation and Time Sheet training, and demobilization requirements.
• Monitor and track the expiration dates for employee’s passports, residency visas, Kuwait driver’s licenses, security clearances, annual physicals, local background checks; and assist employees with getting these documents renewed in a timely manner.
• Maintain employee health related documentation in accordance with HIPAA regulations and company policy.
• Assist employees with documentation requirements for the issuance and renewing of Eagle Cash Cards for use at the installation dining facilities.
• Review internal administrative policies and procedures, and provide Administrative Manager and program management with recommended changes for process improvements.
• Maintain flexibility and a positive attitude in regards to frequent changes with local government policies and procedures.
• Perform duties as a Mail Clerk for the ASP/TSA program.
• Assist the Administrative Manager with the accountability of USG and company property assigned to Headquarters Staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
Must have 3+ years of equivalent experience and a High School Diploma
• Ability to apply critical thinking skills to complex issues.
• Ability to use deductive reasoning to assess multi-faceted questions and problems.
• Commitment to outstanding customer service, both internal and external.
• Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make connections with customers in writing.
• Experience resolving complex issues utilizing external resources and escalating internally when appropriate.
• Ability to multi task and stay organized in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to maintain a consistent on-site schedule.
• Be proficient in all applications within the Microsoft Office Suite.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.