At Leidos we embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape, impacting the world.
Become part of the growing National Solutions Group with this exciting opportunity as a Software Configuration Manager. This would be a great opportunity for a Product Owner and/or Scrum Master interested in expanding their experience portfolio. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. This challenging and dynamic position is located in the Chantilly, VA area on a new 5 year contract. You will be provided the opportunity to be part of something exciting with the ability to use your experience on this important, fast-paced, mission critical program. In return, Leidos will invest in you; offering an increased PTO accrual plan, and a discounted employee stock purchase program, which are just a couple of the great benefits. For consideration, this position will require a TS/SCI clearance with a Poly. If you are ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team!
In this position, your contributions will be to:
- Establish a Configuration Management Process and Configuration Management Plan to include software releases & patches, as well as establish a process for managing and reporting Discrepancy Reports across all frameworks
- Coordinate with applicable stakeholders for baseline changes as well as use Customer Requests for Change Process to implement baseline changes.
- Conduct a Configuration Control Board and develop associated materials to include briefings using a standard template, agenda and meeting minutes.
- Oversee the publishing of the baseline Computer Software Configuration Item (CSCI) (e.g. source code, service offerings and documentation).
- Provide Configuration Management of supporting software documentation to include documents required in the A&A RMF process, Knowledge-Based Articles (KBA), product support documentation (COTS, GOTS, and open source) installation scripts, test plan and procedures; and documents required to operate and maintain the delivered capability.
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree 4 additional years of experience may be substituted or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must have a current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Demonstrated experience with software development teams utilizing configuration management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the configuration of multiple brands and types of software, as well as license installation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- ITIL certification is desired.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.