Leidos Defense Group Modeling Simulation & Training Division has several openings for Computer Systems Analysts (all levels) for a new program in Huntsville, Al. This position will support a new program award in support of the US Army providing full life cycle M&S and Live / Virtual / Constructive Training engineering development and sustainment.
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
- Experience working on USG DoD networks in support of organizational mission
- Perform network maintenance to ensure networks operate correctly with minimal interruption.
- Interface with and support Help desk team
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 - 10+ years of relevant experience, Master’s degree, or a PhD. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Active Secret level clearance
- Proficient in defining system documentation requirements based on input from technical personnel
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Exposure to writing Technical White Papers and systems design documents
- Security+, CISSP Certifications
- Experience in UML diagramming and design documentation
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining Data Flow Diagrams and developing Use Cases
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress
- Certifications such as PMP
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.