Leidos Defense Group Modeling Simulation & Training Division has several openings for Operations Research Analysts (all levels) for a new program in Huntsville, Al. This position will support a new program award in support of the US Army providing full life cycle M&S and Live / Virtual / Constructive Training engineering development and sustainment.
- Design, develop, evaluate, and analyze in such areas as: distributed simulation, object-oriented simulation, model validation and verification, and simulation and model development
- Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision-making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions
- May collect and analyze data and develop decision support software, service, or products
- May develop and supply optimal time, cost, or logistics networks for program evaluation, review, or implementation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience
- Active Secret level clearance
- Ability to perform all functional duties independently
- Ability to work in at team environment supporting exercises and test activities
- Experience developing and maintaining complex models and simulations
- Executing execution simulations to collect data for analysis
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge and experience in US Army Aviation, Missile, and MDA Strategic Systems
- Experience with C++, C#, Python
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.