Leidos is seeking a Team Lead to join a program team supporting a government customer in a highly complex intelligence analysis environment.
The Asia/Pacific Regional Center (APRC) Team Lead will serve as the management and technical lead for contract personnel performing functions in support of APRC. The APRC team lead is responsible for providing senior-level expertise to the region, completing complicated or complex tasks independently, and leading or directing the work of program personnel assigned to the region.
- Responsible for day-to-day management as well as long-term strategic development
- Expertly manage cross-functional teams responsible for delivering high-quality program capabilities on time and within budget, including Subcontractors and Vendors
- Ensure that all work on this contract complies with the contract terms and conditions
- Leads planning for Contractor resources, scheduling, milestones and deliverables
- Responsible for securing and managing an exceptional team/staff, maintaining high levels of staff retention, and ensuring exceptional customer relationship management.
- Ensure all security requirements are satisfied at all times.
- Lead, manage, coach, and mentor employees, manage professional development, hiring, and issue resolution for the APRC area.
- Engage employees and customers on a routine basis to fully understand customer requirements and employee capabilities
- Develops systems, procedures and capabilities to provide qualified personnel with short turnaround times; and corporate measures to correct/alleviate poor performance
- Manages the timeliness, completeness, and quality of problem identification
- Provides corrective action plans, timely identification of issues, and effective management of subcontractors
- Seeks to ensure customer satisfaction and professional and ethical behavior of all contractor personnel
- Identifies and documents program technical, quality & risk areas and mitigation methods to reduce risk, maximize benefits and ensure delivery for scientific computing and analysis efforts regarding current or future capabilities
- A minimum of ten years of experience with intelligence analysis, including five years in strategic all source analysis.
- A minimum of five years of experience managing teams of Regional All Source Intelligence Analysts [Political/Military and Military Capabilities (MILCAP) Analysis, Financial Analysis, Counternarcotics Analysis]
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience collaborating and coordinating across project teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements.
- Ability to collaborate with technical staff and customers in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness
- Demonstrate integrity, respect, and a commitment to excellence, collaboration, agility, and diversity
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization
- Experience mentoring staff in order to maintain high levels of performance and positive morale
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- US Citizenship is required due to the nature of the government contracts we support.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in strategic all source analysis.
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Intelligence, International Relations, Political Science, Finance, Economics, Journalism, Area Studies for Asia, or a similar area of study.
- Proven understanding of and experience with the Asia Pacific region, including topics such as history, current events, political climate, and military leadership.
- A minimum of five years of experience conducting analysis using intelligence and information from multiple and varied sources to produce operational/strategic level assessments and products.
- Experience managing contracts or TOs with work occurring in a CONUS and OCONUS environment.
- Intermediate reading capability of Chinese, Korean, or Japanese (the equivalent of the DLPT Level 2 for reading)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.