The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Cybersecurity Fusion Analyst supporting JFHQ-DODIN at Ft. Meade, MD.
The selected candidate shall execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements, incident handling, triage of events, network analysis and threat detection, trend analysis, metric development, vulnerability information dissemination, and the DoD CNDSP methodology.
The candidate will support GSMO Task Order 30
- Leverage intelligence and operational data, information and processes to identify threats, improve security, and reduce the enterprise’s exposure of vulnerabilities
- Support various collaborative and cross functional (Intelligence, Current Operations, Future Operations, Logistics, Planning, Resourcing and Requirements) forums to achieve centrally coordinated, threat informed and prioritized vulnerability scoring and mitigation methodology.
- Support the development of Cyber Fusion Standard, Cyber Fusion Framework and Methodology based on industry best practice and department of defense instruction, guidance, and policy
- Perform threat informed analysis by leveraging serialized reporting, intelligence product sharing, OSINT, and open source vulnerability information to ensure prioritized plans are developed
- Analyze and document malicious cyber actors TTPs, providing recommendations and alignment to vulnerabilities and applicability to the enterprise operational environment
- Discover adversary campaigns, anomalies and inconsistencies in sensor and system logs, SIEMs, and other data; investigate to identify or rule out system compromises, provide written analytic summaries and attack life cycle visualizations.
- Provide threat analysis, track relevant prioritized incidents and provide recommended reporting requirements in coordination with JDOC
- Provide risk assessments and recommendations based on analysis of technologies, threats, intelligence, and vulnerabilities
- Recommend adjustment of countermeasures, enterprise or tactical, to account for threats impacting the DODIN
- Recommend adjustment of prioritized enterprise focused analysis based on immediate threat identified based on intelligence and other analysis performed
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 years of related experience or Master's Degree with 6 years of related experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- IAT Level II Certification + CE.
- Technical understanding in some of the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, basic understanding of malware (malware communication installation, or malware types), or intermediate knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, or open source information collection)
- Experience in an operations center providing senior leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting units.
- Have working knowledge of threat and vulnerability analysis, routing protocols, routing, intrusion detection systems, intrusion protection systems, Domain Name Service, or network traffic analysis.
- Critical/logical thinking skills
- Experience working with the Intelligence Community and priority intelligence requirements
- Advanced communications and presentations skills (verbal and written) enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A/FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.