The Defense Group of Leidos is seeking a IT Service Delivery Consultant Senior to support efforts for the ONE-Net portion of the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract.
The Leidos team will support the SMIT portfolio, the largest IT services program for the Navy, by delivering the OCONUS Enterprise Network (ONE-Net); inclusive of cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
Responsible for ensuring the internal processes related to Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) and delivery are applied and used across the enterprise to ensure timely resolution of incidents and drive high availability. This role will leverage processes, utilizing Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, to ensure the IT organization designs, deploys and sustains high quality, highly available solutions that align with business and IT strategic objectives.
- Primary areas of responsibility will be within the areas of incident, problem, change, and availability management.
- This role will also ensure that IT has the appropriate level of process definition, rigor, and reporting to deliver the highest level of availability, quality, value, flexibility and visibility to the organization.
- Experience with Project Management (PM) and customer service skills, along with a general understanding of related technologies.
- Must possess Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3 Foundation certification with additional ITILv3 certifications recommended.
- Evaluate communication hardware and software, as well as troubleshoot Local Area Networks/Base Area Networks/Wide Area Networks (LAN/BAN/WAN), and other network related problems.
- Bachelor Degree in IT, or related field of study, and 10 years of experience in the information technology.
- Specialized experience in the performance and configuration of networks as well as the integration and testing of complex large-scale computer integrated networks
- Must have a minimum DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technician Level II (ex. CompTIA Security+, CCNA Security, etc.) or higher IAT level certification (ex. CISSP, CASP)
- ITILv3 or ITILv4 Foundations certification
- US Citizenship an an active DoD Secret Clearance
- Additional ITILv3 or ITILv4 certifications
- Additional experience in system or workstation administration
- PMP or other project management certification(s)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.