Candidate will provide services to support implementation and rollout of Service now in a new environment. Candidate will be able to structure and manage configuration items (CIs), attributes, and ServiceNow CMDBs. Candidate will be able to interpret and implement customer’s business processes and best practices in the tool. Candidate will assist in establishing SOPs, governance and Change Management processes. This position requires infrequent travel throughout WMA.
- Candidate will be able to understand and implement complex business practices and workflows in ServiceNow
- Working with a technical team the candidate will follow an agile software development methodology for planning, implementing, and delivering ServiceNow capabilities.
- Administration and O&M of SerivceNow relational databases
- Administration and management of Service now user roles/groups/ permissions
- Provide support for data migration efforts
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field and 12+ years of experience. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience of ServiceNow data models, capabilities and relationships
- 2+ years of experience with MySQL/relational databases
- Candidate must be able to manage configuration items (CIs) and the ServiceNow Configuration Management Database
- Experience working with COTS solutions performing integration activities
- Experience working as DBA performing data migrations
- ServiceNow cert in CMDB
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.