Leidos is seeking a Visual and Graphic Designer who will support AN/SQQ-89(V) system technical data requirements for US Navy and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) for NAVSEA Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS 5). This position will report to work in Manassas, VA.
• Bachelor’s degree and 4+ and years of experience or masters and 2+ years of experience (additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree)
• Must demonstrate proficiency in designing vector graphics and animation using Adobe Animate
• Must demonstrate proficiency in designing 3D animations, models, and images using 3D Studio Max
• Ability to communicate both verbally and written with tech writers, subject matter experts, and other graphic artists
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
• Previous graphics development experience on a DoD program
• Expert skill set with Adobe Animate and 3DStudio Max
• Using Adobe Animate and 3D Studio Max design, lay out, and coordinate image development in accordance with requirements
• Read and interpret requirements to ensure compliance
• Develop and maintain log of designs (illustrations, photos, videos) to document graphic control numbers; this is available to the larger tech doc and training team for inclusion in technical data packages
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Ensures graphics and packaging are developed within delivery schedule
• Participates in team meetings as appropriate
• Provides visual Quality Assurance (QA) Quality Control (QC) of all graphics
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Visual and Graphic Design
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.