The National Airspace Systems Integration Support (NISC) program at Leidos is seeking an individual with Project Scheduling Analyst experience.
The ideal candidate will support the daily operations of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Central Service Area (CSA) Planning and Requirements Group (PRG) NavAids Team. This position is based in Fort Worth, Texas and is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the NISC mission.
- Develop, update and analyze project schedules utilizing Primavera.
- Create schedule update spreadsheets for and participate in monthly Central Service Area (CSA) PRG NavAids Program Monthly Telecom meetings.
- Resource load project schedules utilizing Primavera.
- Update budgeted labor units as needed.
- Track all Contractor Acceptance Inspection(s) (CAI), Joint Acceptance Inspection(s) (JAI) and JAI exception items from the Corporate Work Plan (CWP) Portal.
- Assist in handling of those which are not being signed/closed out.
- Advance data dates monthly for all Active project schedules in Primavera.
- Assist Project Implementation Manager (PIM) in re-baselining of project schedules.
- Ensure proper termination of projects and activities including the compilation of all required documentation and signatures and ensuring funds were expended and/or returned prior to closing out the project.
- Assist in loading Corporate Work Plan with project team members, leads and their organization code for all active projects.
- Provide ad-hoc reports via Excel to the PRG NavAids Program by exporting data from Primavera.
- Support data entry, analysis and verification of project data with the Corporate Work Plan.
- Clean up project schedule data in Primavera utilizing Tableau analysis reports.
- Create and manage schedule templates in the What-If node of Primavera.
- Remove schedules from a new project and attach an existing schedule template to said projects in Primavera.
- Ensure proper data integrity within the schedules so that the schedule flows/calculates accurately.
- Create & analyze various cost & scheduling reports/charts including: Critical Paths, Milestone, Schedule Variance (Live vs. Baseline), Budget Variance (Budgeted vs. Actual Resource charges)
- Ensure project schedules always have proper data integrity for accurate scheduling/analyzing.
- Assist as needed in 3D reporting.
- Assist PIM with Corporate Work Plan changes as needed, including adding team members, requesting status changes and adding comments.
- Normally requires a BA degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience or if no degree, additional years of related work experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Experience with Primavera
- Proficiency Microsoft Office Suites
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skill.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience working with FAA Corporate Work Plan and associated business platforms.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.