This position provides technical expertise to C5ISR Center Sustaining Base Network Assurance Branch (SBNAB) Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Security Architect.
- Responsible for the overall security architecture of the CSSP to include tools being used to perform CSSP Mission as well as how the CSSP infrastructure is being protected.
- Ensure that new tools and technologies meet the needs and requirements of the operational teams and will interface with the current CSSP systems.
- Improve the operational teams’ ability to perform their day to day duties.
- Work with the other TAT members to recommend new capabilities that will ensure the success of the CSSP's mission.
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years, or Associate’s degree with 15+ years of experience in the subject/area.
- Must have a DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) to start.
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance or TS with eligibility for SCI.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings.
- Deep technical understanding of core current cybersecurity technologies as well as emerging capabilities.
- Hands-on cybersecurity experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of cybersecurity threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Experience in a 24x7 environment.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Security Architecture and Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.