Leidos has an opening for an Operations Logistics Coordinator on the MFLC program.
- This individual will play a key role in ensuring all components of the hiring process is complete to bring counselors onboard within specific time frames.
- This positions requires significant coordination between HR, Talent Acquisition, Operation leadership, program leadership, and the security team.
- The Operations Logistics Coordinator will help with identifying talent for key positions, validating credentialing and ensuring that the selected counselors complete all processes to be on-boarded onto the MFLC program successfully.
- This individual will also partner with the Resource and Logistics team to assess travel cost and ensure record keeping for each counselor is complete and accurate.
- Regular interaction with MFLC counselors and team leads to provide regular status updates specific to hiring counselors.
- In addition to helping to staff counselor positions this individual will work special operation projects as necessary and help with reporting and tracking all counselors that are working on the program.
- 5 to 10 years of experience helping to staffing counselor roles in a military community or organization
- Experience handling large amounts of data and accurately reporting information that changes frequently
- Ability to work collaboratively with program leadership and counselors is critical to the success of this role
- Understanding of hiring staff both CONUS and OCONUS including labor laws and handling COLA/HOLA for international assignments.
- Demonstrated understanding of both informal and formal military community structures.
- High energy level and flexibility to meet a wide variety of organizational demands in an efficient and timely manner
- Computer skills include MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.