System Integration & Test Engineer
Leidos is seeking a System Integration & Test Engineer who will be a member of a dynamic team working on the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA's) En Route Automation Modernization (ERAM) technology. ERAM is the heart of the Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) and the pulse of the National Airspace System, helping to advance our transition from a ground-based system of air traffic control to a satellite-based system of air traffic management.
Optimizing the experience for the flying public, Air Traffic Control, and the airline industry by improving the collaboration and decision-making capabilities of flight controllers,
• Developing and executing test procedures to verify requirements,
• Integrating new hardware and software into the system baseline,
• Up-leveling regression test procedures to check for new system behavior,
• Executing regression test procedures to evaluate system for regression of core capabilities
• Writing/editing/executing/debugging test productivity tools and other duties as assigned,
• Analyzing identified issues in conjunction with System Engineering and Software in regards to developing solutions
• Requires Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Engineering and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Experience in following a documented Integration and Test Development Process
• UNIX and Linux operating systems
• Strong integration skills
• Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
• Work onsite at WJHTC in NJ - including off-shift hours/days.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.