The Health Group at Leidos is seeking applicants for an MFLC Staffing Manager supporting the Military Family Life Counseling (MFLC) Program. This position reports to the Leidos MFLC Resource and Logistics Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The MFLC Staffing Manager will be responsible for ensuring the staffing levels needed on the Leidos MFLC – West of the Mississippi (MOS) program. This includes all general MFLC positions, as well as surge and on-demand positions for the Leidos footprint. This position will be the primary interface between the Talent Acquisition team and the Operations Team to coordinate openings and interviews. They will also recommend ideas for strategic sourcing, based on consultation with the MFLC Community Engagement Team Manager. This position will also be responsible for input of the correct hiring data into the Frontier system. This position will also coordinate and track Leidos teammate positions with regular interface when them on. This position will report directly to the Resource and Logistics Manager
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of program management experience.
- Ability to communicate at high levels within the Corporation and with the MFLC customer
- Must be highly proficient with MS Office suite
- Two years of experience in Military lifestyle through personal and/or professional experience with Military personnel and Military Family members highly desired, along with in-depth understanding about the Military culture and the Command structure (Alternatively, four years if non-military experience.) is highly desired.
- Military Veterans and Spouses encouraged.
- Must successfully pass a background investigation (National Agency Check).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Experience with staffing on the Military and Family Life Counseling program
- Familiarity with Leidos employment procedures
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.