Site Activation Lead
Leidos is seeking a Site Activation Lead who will lead the Site Deployment Team at multiple facilities: Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCCs), in support of various National Air Space and FAA NextGen Air Traffic control programs: ERAM, TFDM, ERAM, ATOP and TBFM.
• Coordinate all activities, communication, and planning efforts directly with ARTCC FAA and Leidos personnel.
• Provide daily status to include but not be limited to daily in-brief/out-brief, status of schedule, status of material deliveries, and status of sub-contractors.
• Assisting Technical Operations (TO) personnel in deployment and certification of the ERAM technical Refresh system after completion deployment.
• Maintain an on-site schedule in a printable, electronic data base format for each ERAM system location beginning at General Acceptance (GA), for each site, to the conclusion of Contractor maintenance responsibilities.
• Perform software installations, firmware upgrades, and other system maintenance actions.
• On-site maintenance of site equipment in accordance with approved technical manuals.
• Assisting TO personnel in periodic maintenance and certification of the system after completion of hardware maintenance actions.
• Assisting TO personnel in equipment relocation and certification of the system after completion of hardware relocation actions.
• Consolidating records of maintenance and supply actions and preparing reports.
• Providing technical expertise to local TO personnel during ERAM and TFDM system maintenance actions, including system monitoring, troubleshooting, and replacement of failed LRUs.
• Assisting with administration of site spares.
• Maintaining site technical documentation, data files, logs, and performance records.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8+ years of professional experience; or 6+ years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree
• Previous NAS/FAA site activation experience required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to demonstrate a commitment to personal and corporate excellence, ethical behavior and integrity
• Prior experience in a technical leadership role that requires significant coordination across multiple functional areas. Prior experience with cost accounting / earned value management/ownership Planning and Cost estimating experience
• Experience in team building, customer focus
• Experience with execution under Waterfall and/or Agile development methodologies
• Familiarity with the National Air Space and FAA NextGen Air Traffic control programs such as FAA facilities for various NextGen programs: ERAM, ATOP, TBFM, TFDM
• Travel required up to 75%
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 75% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.