The Leidos Spatial Solutions team has an opening for an experienced Front End developer to modify existing GOTS code and integrate open source software solutions for display and analysis within Aeronautical Production Systems.
This role is responsible for designing, developing and configuring front end user interface to meet process and application requirements and support back-end developers with development, testing, and troubleshooting in a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process. This role is an expert on creating intuitive user interface design for end-users (Aeronautical Production Analysts). This role uses best practices and patterns to perform design, development, and automated testing of software modules via DevSecOps with collaboration across Agile teams.
- This role performs software systems development, including the design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging of software programs for software enhancements and new software-intensive systems and products.
- Participate in peer reviews and unit testing, and must be adaptable to different responsibilities.
- Duties include software requirements analysis, development of software products.
- This role is responsible for identifying software and hardware dependencies and capacities.
- Requires BS degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or 2+ years of related experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Experience in either software development projects or software integration projects in a service-oriented environment (Cloud, SOA, Web-Services) or virtualization environment.
- At least 1 year of experience with unit testing, continuous integration tools, and git version control
- Must currently posses an active TS/SCI security clearance
- At least 1 years of experience with Linux and/or Windows system administration
- At least 1 years of experience with DoD Aeronautical Datasets
- At least 1 year of experience with AWS cloud formation templates
- At least 1 year of experience with Node, NPM, Swashbuckle, REST API, Sass, Redux, React, .NET, PostgreSQL, Entity, Visual Studio and familiarity with JSON APIs
- At least 1 year of experience with configuration management tools
- AWS Solutions or DevOps certification
- Team Collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.