NGEN is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) portion of NGEN, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and Engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Leidos is seeking a Business Planning Specialist to support User Support Services as one of the key members of the Operations team. The candidate will be responsible for analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of existing business processes through the use of customer satisfaction surveys, which will be utilized to develop sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Design technical support surveys, quarterly general services surveys, and ad hoc surveys for the customer
- Analyze the survey results and use the data to produce weekly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports that are distributed internally, as well as to our customer
- Communicate with internal team members across multiple areas, as well as external customer
- Monitor communications to the Customer Satisfaction Survey Team, and respond appropriately
- Collaborate with Customer Advocacy team regarding solution design to improve the customer experience
- US Citizen
- DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of prior related work experience. Will accept HS Diploma and 12-15 years of related work experience in place of degree
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated/ self-directing
- Strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required
- Ability to manage and prioritize own work
- Independent decision making
- Analytical thinking; thinking out of the box
- Ability to effectively communicate with all organizational levels (SME to Senior Management)
- Ability to analyze problems at various levels (e.g. detail level, overall organizational impact, etc.)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.