Leidos is looking for a Sr. Microsoft Power BI Developer to join our exciting and growing Systems Optimization team within our Corporate Group. in this role, you will be responsible for supporting/configuring the Leidos Power BI GCC High tenant and managing the growth, usage and governance of the Power BI implementation. We’re looking for someone who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and will create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
If you have a background in data and business analysis, possess strong problem-solving aptitude, and an excellent communicator, we would love to speak with you!
- Management of the Power BI platform
- Tenant Administration; Configuring tenant dashboards (using APIs)
- Team leadership responsibilities
- Design, build and deploy Power BI solutions (e.g. reports and dashboards, visualizations
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting of Power BI reporting solutions, including investigation of data issues, data validation and balancing
- Provide mentoring and training of Power BI functions to business customers
- Bachelor's Degree in data analytics, systems engineering, or related field and minimum 8 years of relevant experience, including prior experience as Power BI Developer.
- Experience with setting up Power BI workspaces
- Significant PowerQuery data modelling experience and DAX language expertise
- Experience configuring tenants and tenant administration abilities (APIs)
- Experience standing up/implementing Power BI
- Hands on experience with Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience supporting data analytics/data modeling projects
- Experience managing citizen developers, data governance
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Data Warehouse and ETL Development Experience
- Any related Certifications
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.