Leidos is a leader in providing Human Performance and Behavioral Health support to the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Veterans Administration. We have a reputation as one of the most outstanding providers of both clinical and non-clinical professionals in support of our military and military families across the globe.
Our staff provide Non-medical counseling (NMC) services and additional outreach services through a single DoD maintained and operated MFLC program. The standard MFLC counseling approach is psycho-educational in nature, tailored to unique military environments, and helps participants learn to anticipate and resolve unique challenges associated with military life. These services aid in the prevention or reduction of the effects of stressors that may detract from military and family readiness.
Leidos Military & Veterans Health group is seeking a program financial analyst/reporting lead to support the MFLC program. This role will be the main subcontractor financial reporting and tracking interface for the program, supporting the project team, the program PMO as well as the overall operational financial management chain.
- Support the overall reporting of MFLC program finances in the area of customer invoicing, sub-contractor tracking and reporting, travel, ODC spend, materials.
- Position must have strong understanding of SLIC, accruals, tracking, reporting, invoicing AP and AR
- Completes monthly progress reports
- Works independently on moderate to large projects
- Procurement PC monitoring
- Tracks Backlog and Equipment Loan Program
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years’ experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- Proficient in Excel, Adobe, MS Office
- Working knowledge of the Project Control field with the ability to complete difficult assignments.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Although this is a telecommute position, you must be flexible to support Easter Standard Time work hours.
- Strong organizational skills needed to handle multiple task/projects and to work independently.
- Ability to analyze problems for root cause and implement corrective action.
- Ability to handle high volume of data (800+ Leidos employees, nine (9) subcontractors financial information, and high volume of travel and ODCs) in a fast-paced, cyclical and demanding work environment.
- Must possess proven capability and experience working both tandem and serial tasks, with a self-motivated and can do attitude.
- FAR knowledge
- SOX knowledge
- GAAP Knowledge
- Fusion and OBI Knowledge
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.