The Integrated ICBM Support Services (i2S2) JV is seeking a candidate for the position of Task Order Manger, located in our Ogden, UT offices, and reports directly to the Deputy PM.
The Task Order Manager’s day-to-day activities include managing the technical task order staff on a day-to-day basis, will coordinate with the government’s ICBM Directorate and internal i2S2 management on priorities and assignments, and provide leadership to a team of engineers.
The Task Order Manger will be responsible for the following:
• Project performance addressing cost, schedule, and technical performance for related Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
• Establish strong relationships with client leadership teams and create effective partnerships across functions including: Engineering (Sustainment and Development), IT/Cyber, Security, Acquisitions, Mission Assurance, Business Management and Logistics.
• Responsible for leading the i2S2 Task Order Team – including employees and subcontract teammates.
• Directs the work of a team of program managers and assigned functional personnel supporting the assigned Task Order.
• Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies problems and obtains solutions such as allocation of resources or changing requirements.
• Strategically guide and plan for business growth in support of assigned Task Order.
• Create the vision and execution plan with appropriate functional management to improve upon the operating plan for the business.
• Proactively identify trends, risks and opportunities within the organization and develop solutions in partnership with peers, division and matrix leadership and HR business leaders.
• Using data and analytics, develop solutions to current business issues as well as proactively engage in risk mitigation.
• Analyze and concisely present information to the executives management team to enable good business decisions.
• Provide day-to-day people leadership of team and create an environment that accelerates development of talent; apply rigorous knowledge management to capture learning, drive continuous improvement, and enhance employee engagement.
• Role model for leadership characteristics and assist in driving business growth from an organization and talent perspective.
• Be a diversity champion within the organization.
• Bring positive company exposure to the community in volunteerism and service support that meets i2S2 objectives.
• Play a key leadership role in the company's start up by creating a culture of growth, innovation and exceptional program execution.
• Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 15 years of related experience or Masters and 12 years of related experience.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to develop/lead a high performing team focused on the customer’s mission.
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners.
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Outstanding analytic and problem solving skills
• Prior experience with ICBM or other Nuclear Missions
• PMP, PgMP or equivalent certification
• Active Secret Clearance with ability to obtain higher clearance and/or Special Program Access as required.
• Master's Degree in science, engineering or business management
• 10 years of management experience in Functional Management, Engineering Management, Business Management or Program Management
• Demonstrated understanding of EVMS and Risk and Opportunity Management
• Prior Program Management Experience on ISC 1.0
• Knowledge of networks and communications concepts and experience
• Experience with Capture Management / Leadership
• Active Top Secret Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.