The National Solutions Group at Leidos is seeking an Integration Lead to join our growing team. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented development team that builds technology which bridges software and intelligence community needs. Choose us, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
*This position is contingent upon contract award
The Integration Lead will provide overall technical expertise to the decomposition and allocation of the Capabilities and Epics. This position will coordinate all Agile Releases as well as defining the contributions of the service and platform providers. The Integration Lead defines the architectural style of the integrated thread. They provide the technical recommendations in the program Governance Forum for design decisions and implementation. This position is responsible for the overarching DevSecOps processes of the effort. The Integration Lead is responsible to oversee the integration of the mission thread and the development of the test plans and procedures that align to the capabilities and Epics. This position will be responsible for continuous integration and delivery. The Integration Lead will ensure the mission thread is ready for enterprise test activities. This position will also be responsible for maintaining Configuration Management of all developed OSS, COTS and GOTS used at each point of testing and deployment.
- Demonstrated experience integrating service and cloud-based systems of similar complexity and number of services
- Experience in efforts of similar complexity, technical area and methodology
- Experience working within an Agile environment or program
- Experience working with SAFe Agile software development teams and managing project deadlines (ideally in a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Development Lead role)
- Experience using SAFe as the agile development methodology including experience participating in Program Increment Planning sessions
- Experience working with large software systems including hardware integration and test
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience
- SAFe SPC or SAFe RTE or similar certification
- Experience-affecting change in organizations working towards agile adoption
- Experience with applying test automation, test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment to achieve built-in quality by the team
- Experience using Kanban as a means to improve flow on support teams
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Pay Range:Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.