Leidos is seeking a collaborative and forward leaning Product Manager who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. The Product Manager will be directly responsible to the Government COTR for program execution and performance. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
*This position is contingent upon contract award
The Product Manager will provide oversight for the overall program integration and development activities. This position will be responsible for managing, developing and evaluating subordinate resources, resolving contractor issues, meeting with the Sponsor for Program Management Reviews, creating and maintaining all compliance documentation, maintaining the contractor management plan, as well as managing and reporting on project related items, such as cost, schedule, risk, and performance. The Product Manager will be responsible for securing and managing an exceptional team/staff, maintaining high levels of staff retention, and ensuring exceptional customer relationship management. The successful candidate will excel at personnel and customer relationship management with a big picture/strategic eye for innovation and continued efficiencies across the program.
- Demonstrated experience in efforts of similar complexity, technical area and methodology
- Experience working within an Agile environment or program
- Experience working with SAFe Agile software development teams and managing project deadlines (ideally in a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Development Lead role)
- Experience using SAFe as the agile development methodology including experience participating in Program Increment Planning sessions
- Experience working with large software systems including hardware integration and test
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading Agile teams or projects.
- PMP certification or equivalent
- SAFe SPC or SAFe RTE or similar certification
- Experience-affecting change in organizations working towards agile adoption
- Experience with applying test automation, test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment to achieve built-in quality by the team
- Experience using Kanban as a means to improve flow on support teams
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.