Leidos is looking for a Project Control Analyst to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program.
The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multi-sourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Provides financial management operations to include but not limited to budgeting, billing, reporting, and forecasting of IT programs, projects and initiatives.
- Follows proper financial practices, protocols, standards, and guidelines to ensure good stewardship of Government funding.
- Works closely with senior leadership to create and validate financial ledgers and ensure they are in-line with yearly and quarterly budgetary readiness exercises.
- Assists program and project managers with capturing funding requirements and expenditures.
- Assists with expenditure and funding audits as they arise throughout the fiscal year.
- Provides reports to senior leadership regarding financial expenditures and budgetary line items awaiting execution.
- May work with the organization's resources managers to coordinate yearly and quarterly budgetary execution plans.
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on financial assignments.
- Ability to work with other senior financial and budgetary personnel to complete financial tasks.
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Manages financial inputs and reporting from subcontractors.
- Requires practical knowledge of the professional discipline, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Has general understanding of industry practices and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalency
- Six (6) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- Ability to achieve Public Trust clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.