The Security Detection and Automation Group has an opening for a Regional Sales Manager for our UK, Ireland and Scandanavia region. This position is based in India and is focused on growing revenue within the region.
- Achieve booking revenue plan and business goals within scope of corporate and divisional objectives. These duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include bur are not limited to the duties described below.
- Achieves individual and team booking revenue plan and sets appropriate objectives and forecasting accuracy for sales distributors and representatives to meet desired revenue goals. Forecasting of agents and representatives is reviewed on a monthly basis, at a minimum.
- Establishes a rolling twelve (12) month bookings pipeline that is reviewed and updated on a weekly basis.
- Qualifies and directs sales activities for sales representatives and sales agents in the assigned region, compliant with corporate/division guidelines.
- Performs account management and regional sales to include business development, lead generation, customer qualification, proposal delivery, and contract negotiation.
- Understands and assimilates the latest technologies and market data to create account propositions and competitive solutions for high value opportunities.
- Establishes a communication path between the company and the customer to ensure customer satisfaction. Develops and supports timely resolution to customer issues.
- Responsible for maintaining bookings opportunities and customer contacts in the Company’s customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Identifies, qualifies, and negotiates channel alliances with domestic and international organizations (i.e. integrators, manufacturers, service providers) to leverage market coverage.
- Assists sales, support, and marketing staff members in activities such as sales promotion, training, or market research in planning and executing projects.
- Assembles and leads multi-disciplinary teams to recommend new application and product features and strategy for the strategic account or territory.
- Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline or Business Administration. Five (5) years’ experience in sales of systems and services is required.
- You will have a record of accomplishment in Regional Sales Management, together with proven experience of successfully leading a team through all aspects of the key account management to meet desired revenue goals, coupled with:
- Requires knowledge of high technology industry, and client/competitor trends. Experience should also include a record of exceeding multi-million dollar sales quotas.
- Experienced in and have the appropriate skills necessary to negotiate and close multi-million dollar contracts.
- Capable of developing successful Key account strategies to increase market penetration.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and multi-cultural skills are essential.
- Possess a willingness to travel from own home and capability to manage own time without continuous supervision.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.