Leidos is currently looking for a System Administrator to work Beavercreek, OH office. Provide end-user support by implementing, advising and guiding technical matters, along with driving implementation and adoption of new tools, research, capabilities, frameworks, and methodologies while ensuring those already in use are implemented, utilized properly, and improved.
- Install Windows servers and client workstations.
- Enforce Risk Management Frame Work (RMF) and National Institute Standards and
Technologies (NIST) security requirements on client workstations and servers
- Manage basic Cisco Switches
- Administer Local Area Networks along with respective computer information systems.
- Install Active Directory and manage networked Windows and Linux PCs along with respective
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux client computers
- Implement and automate security RMF and NIST solutions on a broad scale.
- Install, upgrade, and secure networked systems and servers not connected to the internet.
- Perform hardware, software maintenance, upgrades and patches for Windows and Linux PCs and servers.
- Perform office administrative duties, which include completing organizational forms in order to obtain interagency support.
- Research cost for computer upgrades and computer components along with completing purchase forms.
- Install and execute automated configuration tools (SCAP, STIG) and implementing security configuration standards.
- Active SECET Clearance, must be able to obtain a TOP SECRET/SCI Clearance
- BS degree or equivalent training / experience and 4 years of related experience
- CompTIA Security+
- Install and support workstation Hardware and Software in a Linux environment and provide customer support.
- Install and support server hardware and software in a Windows Server environment and provide customer support.
- Experience with LAN's, Active Directory, and security solutions.
- Experience with hardware and software maintenance and peripherals.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively with supervisory personnel.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
-Strong work ethic, good customer relations, multi-tasking, self-starter, work with teams and independently
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.