Leidos is seeking a seasoned Range and Airspace Planner with extensive professional experience to join our Eglin Air Force Base (EAFB) support team, based in Shalimar, Florida.
We have an exciting and growing planning program offering comprehensive, and master planning services focused on federal civil infrastructure, range lands, and airspace. We are looking for leaders with excellent communication and analytical skills in the Shalimar area to support this effort.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting our EAFB planning team on base on a daily basis with test mission operational requirement analyses, range and airspace facilities management, internal and external test and training mission sustainment assessment, and frequent engagement with command leadership.
- Supporting the business process of identifying capability gaps, articulating solutions, and defining investments to achieve the required operational capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 15 years of experience or Master's degree in a relevant field and 13 years of experience.
- Prior experience with Air Force test infrastructure planning and demonstrated proficiency in managing complex projects.
- Exceptional computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project and working knowledge of ESRI software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to operate independently.
- Candidates must be immediately qualified to access US Air Force networks and installations.
- We are looking for people who think critically, communicate effectively, produce high quality work, facilitate solutions, and see their work as a catalyst for innovation and positive change.
Clearance Requirement: The candidate must be able to obtain a secret security clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Environmental Scientist
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.