Leidos is hiring a Google Analytics SME for our SSA ITSSC II program in Baltimore, MD with deep knowledge of Google Analytics to provide support, make governance recommendations, transfer knowledge and help the Office of Software Architecture (OSA)/ Division of Enterprise Architecture & Data Administration (DEADA)/ Software Governance and Compliance Branch (SGCB) administer Google Analytics for the agency.
Responsibilities include the following:
Google Analytics Support and Administration
You will provide support to end users and administrators as specified below:
- Addressing end users questions/inquiries via central support mailbox and/or ticketing system
- Addressing end user technical requests via a central support mailbox and/or ticketing system
- Support and Administration duties including:
- User onboarding, Configuring view, Tag Management, Search engine optimization, Web testing, Dashboard creation, Custom Reporting, Setting up goals and funnels, Real-time reports, Intelligence alerts, Segmentation, Mobile attributes, Geographic attributes, Trend analysis, Browser expectations
You will also assist in troubleshooting problems, providing guidance with problems, and general knowledge transfer of this task. You will also supply a Weekly Status Report for this activity to the SSA Task Manager.
Google Analytics Training
You will create and assist with training as specified below.
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with SGCB administrators
- Update and maintain guides for developers and end users
- Develop new training material for administrators, developers and end users
You will also assist in general knowledge transfer of this task. You will also supply a Weekly Status Report for this activity to the SSA Task Manager.
Google Analytics Governance and Maintenance
You will provide suggestions on overall governance and maintenance of Google Analytics.
- Determining best practices to follow for proper GA governance
- Identify, implement and document process improvements
- Cleaning up views and properties as needed
You will also assist in troubleshooting problems, providing guidance with problems, and general knowledge transfer of this task. You will supply a Weekly Status Report for this activity to the SSA Task Manager.
- Bachelors degree plus 8 years' experience or Masters degree plus 6 years' experience
- Strong knowledge of Google 360 and Google Analytics support / administration (end user support, onboarding, etc.)
- Well-versed in online advertising systems and search engine optimization
- Ability to perform tag management and web testing
- Ability to create dashboards and custom reports
- Experience setting up and optimizing Google Analytics properties and views in line with current product structure
- Strength in Google Analytics reporting and AdWords development and management
- Expertise in business intelligence platforms
- Strong web analytics background
- Experience with Tableau
- Communication skills to quickly understand SSA program details and work side-by-side with SSA experts
- Experience leading, managing requirements discovery sessions with an audience of customer and systems Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Expertise in writing, listening, notetaking along with effective communication skills, including being able to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- A strong communicator (verbal and written)
- A strong leader for planning work efforts in support of the above.
- A strong Team Player, as this person will need to work closely with the customer and other Leidos team members supporting DEADA.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.