Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Leidos is looking for a Document Management Analyst II to support the Department of Justice Criminal Division Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Required to travel up to 25% of the time to aid with trial preparation
• Prepares for trial by creating binders, tracking and organizing both hard copy and electronic documents, bringing all needed equipment and supplies, checking and updating the electronic case file, and assisting with presentation materials
• Performs detailed reviews and analysis of case materials, which includes financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files
• Performs detailed indexing of case files; drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments; document acquisition related tasks; screening for privilege documents; and conducting database searches
• Composes written documents in a concise and logical manner,
• Proofreads and edits written documents
• As required, serves as "team leader" for a group of Document Management Analyst I
• Reviews audio files for relevance and update databases with findings
• Prepares witnesses, exhibits and other evidence binders
• Receives and track discovery items
• Communicates with other DOJ components, Federal agencies and others as required during investigations and litigation
• Utilizes Excel spreadsheets to track information and analyze case statistics
• Utilizes electronic and evidence management and discovery production processes and tools, such as Relativity, Casemap and Sanction, to support investigations
Three years of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology.
Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Relativity or other document review platform, Trial Director, etc.
Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of eDiscovery procedures and resources preferred.
Current or active clearance
Foreign language fluency, including but not limited to the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, French, Russian, German, Arabic, Hindi, Italian, & Dutch.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA General Clerk
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.