Immediate opening for a Tableau/Systems Administrator to support the design, development and deployment of products, tools and capabilities. This role performs System Administration tasks on a customer’s system that supports mission needs and coordination requirements in addition to updates and data requests for the customer Tableau project. This individual will work in a team environment and coordinate with appropriate elements to effectively meet design, development, deployment, and monitoring/securing objectives.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing a Linux environment (RHEL) to patch, deploy and maintain servers
- Experience creating & maintaining a dashboard(s) to display customer data under a consolidated view
- Experience in data analysis, dashboard visualization and report generation using Tableau products
- PKI management using OpenSSL
- Plan, configure and implement features on the Linux platform that enhance availability, response time, and monitoring of key system metrics
- Experience with server patch management methodologies
- Knowledge or willingness to learn AWS cloud services and the cloud ecosystem.
- Scripting/Automation and troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
- Experience supporting the development, enhancement, and operations and maintenance efforts
- Experience providing technical guidance and vision that will enable Sponsor to dramatically increase data analytic capability
- Experience in Security implementation within applications to align with Sponsor’s compliance and data protection requirements
- Candidate must have BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.