REACTS is seeking one full time SharePoint Developer to support a large organization that relies on web communication for both internal activities and customer-facing information. The SharePoint developer shall work closely with Mission partners to gather and vet requirements against ongoing system development, maintenance and design. The SharePoint Developer shall provide architecture, development, and administration support to the Share
Point systems as needed.
The SharePoint Developer shall employ web design expertise (e.g., user experience, user interface, graphic design, photo editing, typography, analytical skills, and IT skills) to develop a work product that clearly articulates the Mission Partners products and services for the non-technical Mission audience.
The SharePoint Developer shall maintain and refine permissions and SharePoint groups. The SharePoint Developer shall maintain, modify, and improve on the look and feel and general SharePoint user experience including; set up and manipulate web parts (snippets of HTML code deployed to a SharePoint page), integrate custom elements with external data feeds and connect to various data sources for dynamic display of information.
The SharePoint Developer shall work with UX designers and Mission partners to refine and gather new requirements and evolve the design to meet the mission partner’s needs. The SharePoint Developer shall maintain multiple SharePoint sites based on high level goals, acting proactively and with minimal day-to-day guidance.
- Knowledge of Customers Sharepoint Environment and Training requirements
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint administration
- Demonstrated web development experience using, at a minimum, HTML and CSS.
- Demonstrated experience using SharePoint Designer to include workflow development, page management, and page design
- Demonstrated experience updating and editing SharePoint Master Pages and style sheets
- Demonstrated experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Candidate must have BS with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Demonstrated experience developing graphics common to web development (e.g., buttons, icons)
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced IT environment with Mission partners
- Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines and working independently
- Demonstrated experience identifying risks and gaps and working to close them
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.