- Apply project management controls and processes
- Maintain communication between Leidos Dynamo personnel and Customer
- Assigning and managing tasks
- Managing personnel /teams to ensure that they are trained, have the resources needed, and are performing according to expectations
- Use management tools and best practices to measure and monitor productivity
- Develop and maintain open communication with the program PM and Customer representatives to include regular meetings
- Author operational reports providing status of work processed, open requests, personnel changes, risks, and issues.
- Ensure program collection plan is up to date; develop key elements of collection plan
- Provide daily administrative and workflow oversight for personnel
- Plan, direct, and coordinate training and developmental activities for contract linguists in association with the Program Manager
- Manage and track priorities and tasks levied on the program; ensure requirements are answered in a timely manner
- Align program resources to best respond to tasking and/or respond to breaking events
- US citizen
- Current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Must possess computer skills, including MS Office and Excel skills sufficient for documentation, tracking, and analysis of important program information
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on customer guidance and understanding of customer needs
- Ability to use critical thinking and analytic skills to process large amounts of information, anticipate risks, problems, and needs, and create solutions
- Ability to work independently and as a contributor to a virtual team
- Self-starter with curious mindset and desire to solve problems and learn new skills
- Strong organizational skills, time-management skills, attention to detail, and strong initiative
- Effective communication skills in both written and verbal formats to a variety of audiences
- Prior experience as a linguist or media analyst
- Foreign language
- Experience evaluating sources, conducting research on publicly available information, including social media, synthesizing and summarizing findings, and writing reports in English in accordance with designated standards, or commensurate training or education in a relevant field of study
- Experience with Human Language Technology (HLT) such as computer assisted translation (CAT) tools, post-edited machine-translation, and adaptive machine translation tools.
- Subject matter expertise or education in politics, culture, religion, international relations, economics, energy, counter-proliferation, cyber threats, counter-narcotics, military, science and technology, counterterrorism, or media of a particular country or region.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.