Test Automation Engineer
Leidos Civil Transportation Solutions is seeking a Test Automation Engineer with experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS). The test automation engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions. The successful test automation engineer should be exceptionally accurate and possess a superior mathematical aptitude. The test automation engineer should be proficient in the JAVA programming language with functional knowledge of the page based design framework and have excellent time management skills.
The OARS program is an exciting new contract award that will begin to move Air Traffic safety data into the cloud to provide rapid review of real time data for the purposes of making air travel safer for air carriers and travelers. Test integration will be performed using the AGILE-SCRUM method of engineering.
Test Automation Engineer responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design and develop JAVA test automation scripts using Selenium and J-Meter within the ECLIPSE/MAVEN framework around a set of system requirements.
• Generate test reports for each thread that reflect pass/fail status for each test execution
• Demonstrate test results informally and formally with the customer
• Develop test documentation (test plan, test cases, test report), execute test cases/activities, analyze, report and track defects and report test results.
• Researching issues and opening new problem trouble reports to software along with all the necessary data that captures the issue.
• Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
• Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
• Requires Bachelors of Science and a minimum of 4+ years of relevant test automation professional experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Understanding of the AGILE-SCRUM engineering model using ATLASSIAN JIRA repository.
• Proven knowledge of the page based design model developed in a JAVA environment.
• Advanced experience using the following environment and test automation tools:
• Work with the Software Development Team to integrate Test Automation into the CI/CD pipeline
• Strong integration skills
• Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
• Ability to attain a public trust government clearance
• AWS solutions architect certification
• Ability to perform load based testing on a designed application & communicate results
• Knowledge of the Zehpyr JIRA plug-in
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.